Wednesday, 29 July 2026

She learned to express

Untitled
woman of braided steel
raised by parents
recurring themes
drawings of fading memories
who ran who helped

one of the great figures
iconic
drypoint and etching
Do You Love Me?
rendition of the encased couple
etching in red
I Love You
that was our punishment
a deep focus tapestry
iconic

Do You Love Me?
explore materiality
twinrocker paper support
a gifted student
a gift of love
in the workshop
I wanted to love
on wove paper
restoration business
estimate USD 60,000
explore gender norms
transform love
freighted with meaning
initialled in pencil
into hate iconic
raised by parents
to love you more

the depths of
how can I be you
tenderness and trauma
red boot-like figures
I Wanted to Love You More
her own psychology
emptied of it
renowned literary translator
the words "we love you"
iconic
rising from water in a circle
to her friend
removed under data protection
raised by parents
free delivery over £1,000

her friend and assistant
raised by parents
I wanted to love
untitled
she also helped out
explains the childhood
to lo ev yo u mo r e



Louise Bourgeois


No comments:

Post a Comment