Wasny much fun that summer all summer
with ffun and friends at last
kicking a foofbal-l-l-ohhhh Fußball foot
any time you made contact with b-b-ball
o-o-o-hhh owowowow now in your
[five years at least passed] prime
in misc London parks Hyde Holland Green also Clissold
where you saw Kieran the Intimidating
once known from **not now another time**
The thing was your feet spec. to drill
down your toes in part. yr big left TOE
was crossyeed under the hammer of misfortune NAIL
My mother was once also famously it's all
relative under suffrance of the ingrain nail
as I believed it called why are you even
bothering to correct me
'Oh Lee I got an ingrain toenail' she'd say
while puffing on a Senior Service
'I got to go in hospitals for
three days like Sybil'
yeah also with a wheelchair
it's knot 1975 any more MOTHER
But when I graduated to fellow en-
grained suffrer state it was an afternoon
ride to East Finchley for a poke and scrape
Jamiroquai on the radio and
hopple back the to the station laddy (for free)
in green Converse never the best choice
Anaesthetised up to a reasonable point
I was reading K-Pax can't do that now
- Is K-Pax based on a true story?
- What did the ending of K-Pax mean?
I was listening to Beautiful Freak yeah
so what on my Walkman
Five stops later, sitting in the back room
with a name long since deleted from my memoir
who had a no nail-op patience policy
a stance a pos. I had to respect
it wasn't in the excuse me sympathy fuck zone
So with throbbing afoot beyond a reasonable point
we drank drank rank vodka#
till I forgot I even had legs##
or toes or a body###
OR EVEN YOU COME ON NOW ####
And now those days
+ MY FEET
are long gone
No comments:
Post a Comment